Tuesday, October 6, 2009

It's Zafu, It's Zafu! What A Wonderful Toy!!

 My zafu ,that I ordered Friday, came in today. What a great treat I tell ya! I can definitely tell a difference from sitting on the 3 folded up blankets that I still couldn't get to do what I wanted them to do.

 Much more balanced sitting than the chair I've been stuck in since the blankies were too low. And I kept hurting my right leg ( which never actually stopped hurting just has gotten better).

 I was much more alert while sitting in my almost but not quite burmese posture.

 So i'd like to send a shot out too my new best inanimate friend.

 I hope that didn't hurt my computer's feelings.

 Don't worry PC, we're still gangstahs fo' life. I'm just well..ya know..thinking it's time I see other inanimate objects. But we'll still hang out.

  _/\_

2 comments:

  1. Congrats! I remember when I ordered mine and it arrived within a week. So much better than the pillow that was keeping me afloat. My macbook and Wii resented me for a whole week. In fact I think I am still paying for it because my disk drive just failed the other week and I have to repair that broken window from my Wii. So good luck...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gahhhh..comp probs and wii probs...well window probs..Did ya throw the controller

    ReplyDelete