Thursday, October 22, 2009

This week succckkssss

First last Friday's wonderful event of telling my wife I want a divorce. Then yesterday's grand event of finding out a former manager of mine hung himself in his closet.

I'm about to sink into a nasty fuck hole of Oblivion I believe.

The whiskey and beer this week have been nice and plentiful. But a bad idea in the long run only pushing aside the inevitable falling into of a fuck hole of Oblivion..

Today's exclamation is Fuck Hole of Oblivion. And while I don't know what i mean by fuck Hole, i think it sounds catchy and is not related to vagina.

1 comment:

  1. Thanks, Shohei. : ) The other night when i sat again for the first time since all this started, I kinda just let the moodiness be the moodiness. No trying to stop the emotions..i just followed my breath and let them be what they were. Figured if I needed to cry then cry, if not then don't. Just sat with the swirls of emotions, and accepted them. Mood was much better after that.

    ReplyDelete